Energy Storage Cluster
The Energy Storage Cluster is a network of industry, academic, government and non-government leaders dedicated to building an ecosystem of energy storage-related organizations. The Cluster works to support the timely development and delivery of needed products and services for the energy storage market, while creating jobs and growing the regional and state economies. Core stakeholders in the Cluster include Case Western Reserve University, FirstEnergy and NASA Glenn Research Center.
Through networking, education, outreach and sector advocacy, the Cluster strives to:
- Build opportunities for increased collaboration between Cluster organizations, both “seekers” and “solvers”
- Accelerate innovation
- Collaborate with other economic development organizations
- Identify and develop opportunities for funding in areas related to energy storage
- Support energy storage as a key component of renewable energy
- Drive economic growth through accelerated demonstration, deployment and adoption of energy storage products and services
Getting Involved in the Cluster:
The Cluster hosts quarterly meetings, each session designed to provide unique networking opportunities and access to industry experts. Download the Energy Storage Cluster member roster here.
To learn more about how your company can get involved in the Cluster, please contact:
Program Manager, Industry and Innovation
Stay up to speed on Cluster-related news and events by signing up for our bi-monthly newsletter.