Each quarter, Team NEO produces a Quarterly Economic Review, which takes a deep dive into an individual industry or sector. The report also keeps a pulse of Northeast Ohio’s economic performance, providing regional employment data as well as other economic health indicators such as GRP and industrial & office vacancy rates. Follow the links below to find our most recent reports.
- HQ and Professional Services Firms Thrive in NEO, August 2018
- Northeast Ohio Manufacturing Recovering from Great Recession, February 2018
- Industry Diversification, November 2017
- NEO Food Industry by the Numbers, June 2017
- NEO Biomedical Industry, February 2017
- Manufacturing by the Numbers, September 2016
- Cost of Doing Business, June 2016
- Northeast Ohio Exports, March 2016
Click here to visit the complete archive.