Some of the world’s most successful and innovative manufacturing companies are based right here in Northeast Ohio, building the next generation of groundbreaking products and employing thousands of hardworking and ambitious people in the region.
As such, manufacturing continues to be one of the region’s primary economic drivers, representing Northeast Ohio’s largest economic sector. In the years ahead, manufacturing will continue to play an integral role in the region’s economy. See for yourself…
- By 2025, the manufacturing industry is projected to represent 22% of Northeast Ohio’s economy, growing to a $53.3 billion sector.
- It is estimated that there will be 49,000 job openings in production occupations in the next ten years.
If you’re interested in learning more about the many manufacturing-based companies in our region, we encourage you to explore the links below.
Source: June 2015, Quarterly Economic Review
- Babcock & Wilcox Power Generation Group
- Diebold, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Ferro Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- Lincoln Electric Holdings
- Lubrizol Corporation
- NACCO Industries, Inc.
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- RPM International
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- The Timken Company