With a $226 billion economy, prestigious universities and an array of resources that fuel innovation and creativity, the entrepreneurial spirit burns bright in Northeast Ohio. That spirit continues to drive our growth as a region and attract a variety of ambitious entrepreneurs. In fact, the region has been recognized as one of the top 50 entrepreneurial-friendly locations in the world.
From the many incubators and accelerators found throughout the region, to our technology transfer initiatives and our unmatched research departments at our universities, Northeast Ohio is an ideal places to start and grow a business.
Business Incubators, Accelerators and Entrepreneurial Support Organizations
- Akron Global Business Accelerator
- Akron Score
- Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship Research
- Canton Score
- Cleveland Score
- Cleveland Health-Tech Corridor
- COSE Council of Smaller Enterprises
- JumpStart Inc.
- Manufacturing Advocacy and Growth Networks (MAGNET)
- Youngstown Business Incubator
- Youngstown Score