We Make Fintech Businesses Prosper
Home to the 6th largest financial services sector in the nation at $50 billion, Ohio is steadily becoming a fintech powerhouse. With some of the nation’s most prominent healthcare systems, banking institutions, insurance and other professional services, fintech companies are leveraging outstanding access to customers, along with a broad spectrum of funding sources and an abundance of workforce talent.
More and more, fintech companies seeking to expand their customer base are looking to Northeast Ohio as the region is home to 20 Fortune 1000 companies as well as major banking operations such as KeyCorp, PNC, First National Bank, Huntington, Quicken Loans and more. The Cleveland Plus region also serves as the headquarters for companies like Progressive Insurance, Westfield Insurance, the Sherwin-Williams Company, the Timken Company and many more. With a vast healthcare network, Northeast Ohio also boasts major healthcare institutions including the Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals and Summa Health. These many assets combine to make the Cleveland Plus region an ideal location for any fintech business.
|Download the Fintech Brochure|
- Big River Online – Cloud-based fundraising software for non-profits.
- BuyerQuest – Electronic procurement for the buying process.
- CardinalCommerce – Authenticated payments, secure transactions and alternative payment brands.
- eCollect – Offers payments intelligence, recovery, and automation solutions.
- ExpenseBot – Automated expense reporting software.
- GradSchoolLoans – Helps medical residents and fellows save time and money for medical student loans.
- MedData – Internet-based prescription assistance program.
- Segmint – Technology platform that leverages consumer data to help marketers target their audience and deliver message across mobile, web, and more.
- SherWare – Oil and gas accounting software.
JumpStart Entrepreneurial Network
A network providing entrepreneurs with access to the space, capital, advice, support and connections they need
Experienced entrepreneurs and experts in biotechnology, health IT and services, and medical devices, committed to helping bioscience innovators grow their companies through funding, networking, recruitment and more.
Youngstown Business Incubator (YBI)
Named the No. 1 High-Impact Incubation Program in North America by UBI Global in 2015, YBI facilitates the creation and growth of innovative technology companies through collaborative partnerships.
Braintree Business Development Center
Supports new and growing technology-focused businesses
through collaborative services, below-market lease rates and access to a network of Braintree partners
Akron Global Business Accelerator
One of the country’s top-performing technology business
incubators, this entrepreneurial community offers programs to help young companies in diverse fields — biomedical; energy; advanced materials; IT; instruments, controls and electronics, and more — to take their businesses to the next level.
With 700 members representing all facets of IT — software development, IT services, website design and development, custom application development, IT recruiters and more — OHTech advocates for the industry by supporting member needs with talent and business development assistance.
By bringing together and collaborating with a variety of technology, business, civic and non-profit leaders, Digital C creates new technology driven programs and services to help organizations make smarter digital decisions.