Automotive Industry Growth in Cleveland Plus
We Make Automotive Companies Accelerate
Our region helps automotive companies thrive. Ohio is the second largest automotive state in the United States, housing a complete end-to-end automotive supply chain. Our state serves as a leading producer and supplier of key automotive components and raw materials for the North American automotive industry, making us an ideal location to grow and expand your automotive operations.
Northeast Ohio’s Automotive Advantages:
- Logistics – Reach major markets in the U.S., Canada and Europe quickly through an exceptional
- Supply Chain – From raw materials to OEMs, you can access a full end-to-end automotive supply chain. Ohio is home to six OEMs and has the second-highest number of final assembly plants in the U.S.
- Talent – Cleveland Plus is home to a talented pool of more than 2 million workers, including more
than 26,000 trained automotive workers in the motor vehicles, parts and body manufacturing sectors
|Download the Automotive Brochure|
- Ohio’s motor vehicles manufacturing workforce is third largest in the nation. (Source: BLS)
- Ohio’s motor vehicle parts manufacturing workforce is second largest in the nation. (Source: BLS)
- Ohio has an automotive workforce of over 108,000.