The Cleveland Plus region offers an ideal environment for minority-owned businesses
This 18-county region is globally recognized for its supportive business network, logistics infrastructure, skilled workforce, corporate-friendly tax structure, low cost of doing business and exceptional quality of life. Locating your company in Cleveland Plus enables you to:
- Participate in emerging and growing industries
- Recruit an outstanding workforce
- Access major markets readily
- Move goods with ease
- Connect to a robust supply chain
- Capitalize on low business taxes and competitive state incentives
Moreover, the Cleveland Plus region is a cohesive community that actively supports growing local minority businesses, as well as attracting new minority-owned companies to Northeast Ohio.
- A location in Cleveland Plus provides access to a variety of potential majority customers that are interested in diversifying their supply chain.
- The minority network includes organizations such as the Commission on Economic Inclusion that are funded to promote growth and competitiveness of minority businesses in the region.
*Team NEO applies the term minority to all ethnicities and women.