Regional Innovation Clusters
In the region’s economic development ecosystem, Team NEO is taking the lead in targeting regional innovation clusters. Team NEO’s Innovation Clusters Team uses its industry expertise to provide companies, academic and research institutions with opportunities to collaborate and take advantage of new technologies that build on the industrial, organizational and workforce strengths of the region.
Team NEO currently focuses its innovation efforts on Smart Devices & Systems, Additive Manufacturing and Energy Storage. Please follow the links below for additional information on each of these focus areas.
Nurturing innovation clusters that will generate continued growth and competitiveness in Northeast Ohio’s driver industry companies and strengthen our economy.
Cluster Value Proposition
- Facilitate “Seeker-Solver” networks, filling innovation gaps identified by driver industry market leaders by matching them with small/mid-size technology companies.
- Assist in building out competitive regional supply chains.
- Assemble cluster building working groups and project teams.
- Generate “knowledge building” events and tools. Promote networking.
- Conduct technology scouting.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Vice President, Industry and Innovation