In order for a region to prosper, it needs a thriving workforce. Northeast Ohio has a strong network of local workforce development organizations that train and connect potential employees with companies.
Whether you are an individual looking to broaden your skillset or work for a company that is seeking to fill high-demand positions, we encourage you to explore the resources below. If you have a suggestion of an organization that should be added to this list, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career & Technical Centers:
- Choffin Career & Technical Center
- Cleveland Industrial Training Center
- Cuyahoga Valley Career Center
- Lincoln Electric School of Welding
- Mahoning County Career and Technical Center
- Portage Lakes Career Center
- Trumbull Career and Technical Center